IN YOUR HEART FOR LIFE
From the comfort of your vehicle you will see 265 animals from 28 different species from all over the world. Enjoy the Safari Adventure, a unique experience in Quebec, with family and friends. You will see animals such as ostriches, greater kudus and bison up close—and even pet and feed them—creating memories that will last a lifetime.
For your safety and that of our animal friends, you must remain inside your vehicle at all times.
You are allowed to:
- Sit in the bed of a pickup truck, as long as the tailgate stays shut.
- Open the rear window of a vehicle, as long as it opens independently of the rear door or tailgate, which must remain shut. The window must not open upwards.
- Open the sliding doors of a mini-van, as long as you stay seated and keep your legs inside the vehicle.
- Lean the upper part of your body out of the sun roof.
- Feed the animals with Parc Safari food box and with green vegetables such as lettuce, cucumber and celery.
You are not allowed to:
- Open the rear hatch door on any vehicle.
- Sit in the trunk of a vehicle.
- Sit on the window sill of a vehicle.
- Sit on the roof of a vehicle.
- Ride a bicycle, motorcycle or ATV, or walk.
- Feed the animals with carrots because they make them sick. **New rule of 2017**